Informations needed !!

A

Anonymous

hey everyone,

just want to know is plecodict run well on palm os smartphone ?
Is someone allready try it on the Xplore G 88 or Airtone G99 (Capitel, chinese brand) ???

Is it possible to have the pinyin prononciation with the caractere ?

Thx a lot !

A

Anonymous

If you already possess one of the phones you mentioned, or if you know someone who has one of these phones then simply install the demo version. It is the same as the licensed version, but with all entries in the dictionaries beyond A disabled.

Maybe you can talk to your local dealer to allow you to do a test install.

Jim

榜眼
G99

I have been using the G99 since it was first available here (Beijing). The Oxford worked fine and I have been using the Plecodict since the first upgrade became available without any problems.

I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone. However, you should be aware that GSL has a new model, the M28 that has been released in Hong Kong and Malaysia and is supposed to be released here soon. The SD card slot is in the phone which is much better than the adapter that the G99 uses. It also has Palm 5 while the G99 has Palm 4. I obviously haven't had a chance to try Plecodict with the M28 but expect it should be pretty reliable based on my experience with the G99.