Add User Dictionary option missing?

CharonM72

秀才
I recently had to factory reset my phone, and then I reinstalled Pleco. But when trying to re-import my old user dictionaries, as I recall there should be an "Add User" option in the Manage Dictionaries screen, but it's just not there. Am I doing something wrong? I checked every page and settings menu and see nothing about adding user dictionaries.

alex_hk90

状元
I recently had to factory reset my phone, and then I reinstalled Pleco. But when trying to re-import my old user dictionaries, as I recall there should be an "Add User" option in the Manage Dictionaries screen, but it's just not there. Am I doing something wrong? I checked every page and settings menu and see nothing about adding user dictionaries.

I think you need to (re-)install the paid Flashcard add-on to have this option.

CharonM72

秀才
Aha! For some reason when I reinstalled, Pleco gave me a new ID that included all my purchases except the flashcard system, for some strange reason. I had to go look up my original ID, and after giving it to Pleco it gave me the flashcard system; now the Add User button has appeared. Thanks for the hint!