Changing sd cards, and finding out if P2 is locked to card

Shadowdh

状元
Hi there, I am upgrading my card from 8gb to 16gb and was wondering if you can transfer Pleco 2 and how I can find out if my P2 is linked to my card. Many thanks for any info and help... cheers

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
It looks like your copy of Pleco is linked to your device serial number instead of the card ID, so you can switch cards without needing a new keyfile. (for anybody else reading this, you can check to see what it's linked to by bringing up the Ordering screen and checking to see if it says "Your System ID is" or "Your Card ID is" at the top of the screen)

Shadowdh

状元
Ah thanks Mike, informative and helpful as always, I want to link it to the new sdhc card so I can use it on my new phone (when its set up and all) so can I change the linking to the card with little trouble...?

Shadowdh

状元
Thanks for the help Mike, I changed the linking from my phone to the sd card I have and was particularly impressed as I thought I might have to wait for a few days to get the keyfile but it was instant. You just dont get service like that anymore... and now P2.01b1 is out... it truly is Christmas... :D