Chinese to Chinese only.

yamcha

I am Chinese and need a Chinese to Chinese dictionary that can switch from traditional to simplified. Is there any way I can get the basic bundle with that feature added on without buying the whole linguist bundle?

ipsi

状元
Yep, you can purchase the basic bundle, and then add on the Guifan dictionary for an extra sum of money. Once you've purchased Pleco, you can log into the "My Orders" page, and purchase it there. Doesn't seem to be available as an option when purchasing the bundle initially, but you'll be able to purchase it afterwards.

yamcha said:
I am Chinese and need a Chinese to Chinese dictionary that can switch from traditional to simplified. Is there any way I can get the basic bundle with that feature added on without buying the whole linguist bundle?
Yes, You Can Buy The Guifan Dictionary As An Add-on To The Basic Package For $59.95.
So The Total Price Could Be: $129.90
(PD2 Basic: $69.95 + Guifan: $59.95)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
You can buy it from the My Orders page on our website after buying the Basic package. Or if you think the 21st Century dictionary would be useful too (a big comprehensive English-Chinese dictionary), for $20 more ($150 versus the $130 you'd pay for Basic + Guifan) you can buy the Linguist bundle and not need to purchase any additional upgrades.

yamcha

Mike,

I have to tell you that I am very satisfied with the Pleco 2.0 and that I have just ordered another one for my wife's smartfone. In the future I would really like to see Cantonese pronunciation too. Good job!