Chinese With Mike Flashcards

alanmd

探花
I created these Pleco flashcards to accompany the excellent series of free videos for beginners in Mandarin Chinese: http://www.chinesewithmike.com/. Parts of this file are taken from the pdf files that Mike creates to accompany the series, and parts are typed in from the videos. Blame me for (and let me know about) any errors.

There is now a Skritter vocabulary list based on this file: http://www.skritter.com/vocab/list?list=200592151

There are about 1600 flashcards: vocabulary lists and practice sentences categorized by Season and Chapter. All entries have hanzi, pinyin and English.

If you previously downloaded this file and are re-importing, you should to delete your old Chinese with Mike flashcards before you import, as the files are newly (as of 10th August 2012) organised by Season and with chapter names. To do this:
  • 1) Ensure you have no 'Uncategorized' flashcards - move any that are there to a custom category if needed.
  • 2) Delete the "Chinese with Mike" category.
  • 3) Go to the "Uncategorized" category, and delete all flashcards.

Categories are:

//Chinese With Mike/Vocabulary/... (22 categories)
//Chinese With Mike/Season 1/Ch 9 ... Ch 40
//Chinese With Mike/Season 2/Ch 41 ...Ch 60
//Chinese With Mike/Season 3/Ch 61 ... Ch 80

I hope you find it useful!

Attachments

• Chinese With Mike Pleco Flashcards.txt
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,450

alanmd

探花
Updates that have been made to this file so far:

15th August 2012: Filled in all missing Hanzi, updated to lesson 80.
10th August 2012: Added Adverbs, Measure Words, Chapters 50-70, reorganised chapters by Season and one category per chapter, added very basic Chapter 9, added Chapter names, filled in some missing Hanzi, corrected several errors.
22nd January 2012: Updated to lesson 49
8th October 2011: A few corrections and updated to lesson 45. New categories 'Verbs', 'Language', and 'Useful Basic Words'
24th September 2011: Fixed a few errors and updated the to lesson 40.
1st June 2011: First version uploaded