Create custom card?

Sorry if I’m missing something really obvious here or if this has been answered recently. I recently got a new iPhone and set up Pleco using a backup of my previous settings. Now, when I paste a sentence into the dictionary search box there is no option to turn the whole string into a custom flashcard ( I seem to remember it would appear at the top under the search box?)

Thanks

Edit

I just remembered the option might have been add to user dictionary and I don’t seem to have imported one from my old phone - I guess that must be it!

Last edited:

LeonardoM

进士
Is there an option to upload backups onto iCloud? I just got a new iPad and I’d like to have my iphone Pleco settings on it too. i can’t see any iCloud backup option, but maybe I’m missing something.
Ultimately I just need a way to do it, with or without iCloud.

thanks in advance!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
For settings, you could back up your settings via the Settings screen, then go into File Manager, tap on the backup file, tap Share / Open In, and either 1) AirDrop it to your iPad or 2) share it with iCloud Drive.

LeonardoM

进士
For settings, you could back up your settings via the Settings screen, then go into File Manager, tap on the backup file, tap Share / Open In, and either 1) AirDrop it to your iPad or 2) share it with iCloud Drive.

thanks!
that made the trick. Also, i did the same with the flashcards and I had to make an extra step cuz via airdrop it didn’t give me the option to open it with Pleco so I had to save it on iCloud Drive first, and then share it with pleco and it worked as expected.