Educational discount and purchasing problem

Vlad

Hello Mike!

Thanks for the great app for learning Chinese. I am from Ukraine and also use pleco for study the Chinese language. But I have some problem:

1.I keep trying to download the in-app Add-ons (Pleco Basic Bundle) without any success. But earlier I bought the "Optical Character Recognizer" and it was without any problem.

2. I am a student, but when I try to buy, there are no educational discount, (the switch is there), but the price without discount. (Optical Recognizer I bought with discount.) (Maybe this problem happened because I'm often pressed the button "buy"). How can I get a discount again?

p.s. If you need some other information (my registration number or etc.) I will send you.

Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Vlad said:
1.I keep trying to download the in-app Add-ons (Pleco Basic Bundle) without any success. But earlier I bought the "Optical Character Recognizer" and it was without any problem.

2. I am a student, but when I try to buy, there are no educational discount, (the switch is there), but the price without discount. (Optical Recognizer I bought with discount.) (Maybe this problem happened because I'm often pressed the button "buy"). How can I get a discount again?

1) Have you contacted Apple about this problem? Most likely it has to do with your credit card company (either they're rejecting the purchase or Apple is).

2) Is the regular price displaying, or is no price listed at all? Does the price displayed on the product page change if you turn on the switch?

Vlad

When I turn on the switch, price is not displayed. ..

p.s. Today everything worked and I was able to buy a pleco basic bundle.!!
(I also wrote in support of the Apple, and described the problem in detail... maybe it also helped.)

Thank U very much.