Excluded flashcard question

ben_gb

探花
Hi,
Is there any way to get a list of flashcards which have been excluded from the pool, so they can edited, and/or put back into the pool again?

I currently use the Exclude card option to remove cards which might be confusing (perhaps they are very similar to another card which has recently come up), or maybe they are more advanced words which I don't feel I need to learn right now. These cards I would still like to come back to at a future date. Problem is there doesn't seem to be a way to find out which cards have excluded.

If there is a better way to handle this type of situation, then I'd love to hear it!

One idea might be to have a 'push to the back of the queue' button, which puts the card at the bottom of the whole pool of cards, rather than completely excluding the card from the pool.

Ben

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
ben_gb said:
Is there any way to get a list of flashcards which have been excluded from the pool, so they can edited, and/or put back into the pool again?

No, but there's supposed to be - it looks like the option went missing on iPhone though it actually does exist on WM. Should be easy to fix in 2.2.2 anyway...

ben_gb said:
If there is a better way to handle this type of situation, then I'd love to hear it!

You could simply remove them from all categories, or add them to a new category and set up a card filter to exclude cards in it - resetting the card's statistics and then setting the card to a lower priority would also keep it from appearing in the pool, though.