Flash card Defaults

ckatt

状元
I know there are some flash card updates coming but there are a few things i was hoping for so i though id post them now. There are some things i need to adjust every time a make a new profile, like what info is displayed on the top, having the incorrect cards repeat, back button behaviour etc. so it would be nice if there was a way to change the defaults. the other thing is that i would be nice to see new categories and profiles added to the top of the list rather than the bottom. Another small usability thing is that the selected profile is always it the top of the list. i often have 2 or 3 profiles that i am switching between, and i like to shift them to the top, so it seems a bit odd to me that if i chose the 2nd on the list last time i have to scroll up to get to the first one.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
For defaults, instead of making a new profile why not go into an existing profile (also in Manage Profiles) and tap on the button to duplicate it?

Not sure about where the best place to add them is, but I was not aware that the current profile would be on top - that shouldn't be happening.

ckatt

状元
It only scrolls it to the top when there are more than 9 profiles. I just deleted a few old profiles and the problem is gone now. Though i guess i'll make a new one to keep my default settings, that's a good idea. thanks.