flashcard bug - select/deselect

jkoch3

I recently purchased a galaxy nexus and moved my flashcard set over from an indulge. I am unable to pick which categories I wish to work with nor am able to unselect categories that were already selected. The functionality of select all or none still work though. Hope this is a easy fix for you guys! This is a great program and I have been using it since January and I have been pleased with it and using the paid verison of flashcards! Thanks for such a great program!

Using galaxy nexus from google running android 4.1.1
Coming from galaxy indulge from metropcs running android 2.2.1

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
jkoch3 said:
I recently purchased a galaxy nexus and moved my flashcard set over from an indulge. I am unable to pick which categories I wish to work with nor am able to unselect categories that were already selected. The functionality of select all or none still work though. Hope this is a easy fix for you guys! This is a great program and I have been using it since January and I have been pleased with it and using the paid verison of flashcards! Thanks for such a great program!

Thanks - thought we'd fixed this in 2.3.9 but apparently the fix didn't make it over from our main development trunk (from which we've been back-porting bug fixes as needed, and on which we already fixed this weeks ago) so we'll do another minor update shortly to deal with it.

jkoch3

Thanks again Mike! You guys have shown me again and again you are one of the best devlopers out there! I'll manage trasfering the file between the two devices till then! Thanks again!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
jkoch3 said:
Thanks again Mike! You guys have shown me again and again you are one of the best devlopers out there! I'll manage trasfering the file between the two devices till then! Thanks again!

Should be fixed in the new 2.2.10 update - thanks for pointing this out.