Flashcard review - "guess" option

pleco10

秀才
In the flashcards, when reviewing just after the card (i.e. remembered perfectly, remembered, barely remembered), it would be great to have an additional one for a pure guess (e.g. "Guessed").

Ideally, this should make the card also appear on the final review incorrect cards list. At the moment, if you guessed right, the card doesn't appear on the final review even if you don't know it.

(I did a search on "guess flashcard" and nothing came up... I'm assuming this issue hasn't been brought up before.)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
This would mainly be for multi-choice tests, right? (obviously doesn't apply with self-scored, and with free-answer if you know enough to even guess at the right answer you're probably at least reasonably close to remembering it)

One thing you could do to get this now would be to go to the "Scoring" configuration screen and set "Button Layout" to one of the last three options, (alternating), 123456, or 654321. With those, you get all 6 possible options - the three correct and the three incorrect ones - regardless of how whether or not you answer correctly, and the card should come up in the incorrect review at the end as long as you pick one of the incorrect answer options.