Flashcards:Can't change time/date for "created after" filter

gjy2105

Hi. I just bought the professional bundle for my Galaxy Nexus. I am trying to set up a filter so that only flashcards created after a set date and time will be included in the test session. The problem is that when I try to change the time and date that is listed in the filter, it stays stuck. Under "Time Filter", I have the box next to "Enable - Filter cards by their created / reviewed / modified time" checked. I have "Include card if" set to "created". I have "Is" set to "after". And when I try to change the setting for "Date" or "Time", it stays stuck at 5/13/2012 and 1:16am even after I change the time/date and press "ok". Can I have some assistance with this please?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Re: Flashcards:Can't change time/date for "created after" fi

gjy2105 said:
Hi. I just bought the professional bundle for my Galaxy Nexus. I am trying to set up a filter so that only flashcards created after a set date and time will be included in the test session. The problem is that when I try to change the time and date that is listed in the filter, it stays stuck. Under "Time Filter", I have the box next to "Enable - Filter cards by their created / reviewed / modified time" checked. I have "Include card if" set to "created". I have "Is" set to "after". And when I try to change the setting for "Date" or "Time", it stays stuck at 5/13/2012 and 1:16am even after I change the time/date and press "ok". Can I have some assistance with this please?

That's a bug - should be fixed in the next release. However, if you exit and reopen that screen you may find that the time has actually updated even though the displayed value didn't appear to change.

gjy2105

I tried exiting and opening the screen. Nothing changed. I look forward to this bug being fixed in the next release. Is there a rough estimate of the timeline for the next release?

P.S. Hello from NYC as well :)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member

gjy2105 said:
I tried exiting and opening the screen. Nothing changed. I look forward to this bug being fixed in the next release. Is there a rough estimate of the timeline for the next release?

Hopefully out in beta within a few days - we're still nailing down a few other high-priority items.