Flashcards - Disable Difficulty Scaling?

Well basically my problem is that my flashcards often have a very low difficulty rating as I tend to do quite a lot cards per day and thereby there always is a group of cards that I wont get correclty over several days or longer. WHen I get them right then at some point, their difficulty rating is so low that I hardly get their score up after it has been raised to 400 after the first time I get it right. Now my question is if there is a proper solution to this. I know that totally disabling the difficulty scaling probably would not help that much as it has its advantages too. Still I would want the minimum the difficulty could decrease to, to be higher then 60.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
There's not really a good fix for that at the moment, unfortunately, but it should be fixed in the forthcoming 2.0.4 release (hopefully in beta in January) with an option to let you keep the difficulty from being decreased more than once in a row (for new cards or just in general). You could try dialing the aggressiveness setting down, though - at 1 the minimum difficulty jumps to 74.