Flashcards: how to disable confirmation button

danielsl

Flashcard module:
Does anyone know how to disable confirmation/grade button
while having multiple choice session

It's really annoying spending 2 taps for choosing definition and pining for example and the last one is grading button(don't know, know, know very well)
how to get rid of it.

I like trainchinese method much more here, the system decides itself if you know this card or not, with out extra tapping on the button

any solutions please

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
danielsl said:
Does anyone know how to disable confirmation/grade button
while having multiple choice session

It's really annoying spending 2 taps for choosing definition and pining for example and the last one is grading button(don't know, know, know very well)
how to get rid of it.

Go into the "Scoring" configuration screen in Flashcard Testing and turn off "Prompt for recall quality."

danielsl

but I stll have the button here(NEXT CARD)
Can I just jump to the next one after the right answer, I think Its very logical for quick learning reviewing, It is made like that in trainchinese, quizlet and many others

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
danielsl said:
but I stll have the button here(NEXT CARD)
Can I just jump to the next one after the right answer, I think Its very logical for quick learning reviewing, It is made like that in trainchinese, quizlet and many others

We can look at adding that, but study-wise we honestly don't think it's a very good idea - when you get the card wrong you really need to look at it again, and if we only had the "next card" button appear for wrong answers it would considerably disrupt your workflow.