Getting PDFs into File Manager en masse iOS 17.1.1

I like to read manhua PDF files in the Still OCR, and I like having everything organized in the File Manager. I used to AirDrop PDFs from my Mac to my iPhone, select Pleco as the destination, and organize the files in Pleco's File Manager. But a week ago I updated to iOS 17. In Apple's infinite wisdom, they removed the ability to choose a destination. Everything just goes directly into the Files app. Fortunately, I can share PDFs to Pleco from the Files app, but if I select multiple PDFs, only the first item in the batch gets shared.

The new method of AirDropping into the Files App, sharing to Pleco one at a time, and deleting the PDFs from the Files App is fairly tedious. While I'm grateful that this clunky process still yields the desired result, I have to ask the question: is there a better way?

Thanks

Shun

状元
Hi SleepyJeep,

have you tried zipping the PDF files in the Files app (selecting the folders you'd like to share to Pleco and choosing Compress)? Once you've shared the ZIP file to Pleco, all you need to do is tap it in the File Manager, which will unpack and delete it. Or if you wish, you could also prepare the ZIP file on your desktop computer first, then AirDrop and share it to Pleco. Or you could also use a cloud service to transfer the ZIP file.

You're welcome,

Shun