How to Import Flashcard Stats from Previous WM to new Palm?

drdru7029

Hi!
My WM phone was damaged and is irreparable, so I have to use my Pleco software on my Palm. Luckily, I backed up my flashcards shortly before the problem occurred. I have all of the relevant files (i believe): PEBs, PQBs, and XMLs. I have imported the XML file into my Palm, but I am so far unable to figure out how to reload my stats (they are to be found in the PQB file, I imagine). I try to use the Pleco Mover program, but it fails to locate any of the files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Andrew

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The statistics should actually have been in that XML file too - are you sure they didn't import along with your cards?

With the PQB file, put it in the root directory of your SD card and PlecoMover should then be able to find / copy it, though you'll need to delete or overwrite the file that's already on your Palm in order for Pleco to open the new one instead.

drdru7029

Hi Mike,

For some reason the stats were not showing up in Palm after importing the XML file, but they were intact inside of the file itself. I put the PQD file in the root directory, restored it, loaded my profile, and all was there! Thanks for your help.

Andrew