Importing flashcards

I've uploaded my old PlecoFlash.pdb file from my Palm to my iPhone 3SG. I can see it in File Manager but when I go to Import Flashcards the Documents Folder is empty.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Don

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Are you moving flashcards over from PlecoDict 1.0 on Palm? Our iOS software can't read those cards, so you'll need to export them to an XML file using the Pleco Flashcard Converter utility - I've attached a copy of it to this message. Install the .prc file inside of this to your Palm, run it, and use it to export your flashcards to an XML file on your SD card; copy that file over to your iPhone and you should be able to import it in Pleco.

Attachments

• pleco-v1-v2-converter-palm.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 609

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
董华森 said:
No the flashcards are in 2.0.4

Ah, so you have a 2.0 flashcard file in .pdb format. In that case, you'll want to use the "PlecoMover" utility (included with 2.0) to copy your flashcard database to an SD card; that will give it a .pqb instead of a .pdb extension, and that version should be importable into Pleco.

Nope I have the .pqb file on my iPhone now. But it's the same thing. When I go to Import Cards I can't see the file, even though I can see it in File Reader. How do I go about opening the file?