Importing .txt files to FlashCards

Hey all,

I’ve just switched to using Pleco for FlashCards , largely as it will be easier for me to build my own decks since I’m pulling much of my current lists from Pleco anyway, but want to take advantage of some of the pre-made lists…I’ve downloaded a few from from the forum, but the only one I’ve been able to import is the .tsv file, all the .txt file’s don’t show up when I open the ‘external files’ tab in the import menu and don’t know how else to access them.

Any help would be most appreciated! I’m not the most tech savvy of people and so not great at problem solving in these scenarios! I’m using an iPhone 11.

Shun

状元
Hey Indarknessthelight,

in my case, it's the other way around, where you can import .txt files but not .tsv.

In the File Manager, you can change the suffix (-> the three letters after the dot) to .txt by tapping the "(i)" information button to the right of the file and replacing the suffix. If your file is in another app, then you can share it to Pleco and then change the suffix in the File Manager (The file will be in the "Inbox" folder).

Hope this helps,

Shun