Issue with Pleco Reader on Boox Leaf2

Blaked

Opening an epub or epub on Pleco Reader on Boox Leaf2 causes text to appear off the page. Any attempt to scroll highlights text. I’ve disabled scrollable pages in settings, but I believe that’s just for text. Owners of other Boox models (Nova3) do not report this issue that I’ve talked to

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks. Does it work correctly if you convert the file into plaintext (e.g. with the free app Calibre) instead?

Unfortunately, since we don't currently have that particular model of e-reader in our hardware testing inventory and since Boox does not appear to offer an emulator image for it, it may take a while for us to fix this bug. (if you've bought our reader add-on recently and would like a refund, email or PM us and we'll be happy to set that up)

Blaked

Converted it to plaintext and everything seems to work correctly it. I have been using Pleco for a while on iOS so definitely no interest in a refund :) Appreciate you looking into this!

Alca

Converted it to plaintext and everything seems to work correctly it. I have been using Pleco for a while on iOS so definitely no interest in a refund :) Appreciate you looking into this!
Are you happy with the leaf 2 and pleco? Does it work well (enough)?
Can you search with hand writing input in the pleco app?