Keyboard input winmo vs palm

Hi! Got a question for you. I have a Windows Mobile device I bought just for Pleco but I find the screen keyboard too small for my eyes. It hurts when I have to add a lot of flashcards (40+). I notice on the screen shots that the Palm OS keyboard is WAY bigger (almost double the size). Is it possible to make the winmo keyboard bigger, e.g. half the sceen size like it is on the palm os? I currently use a att tilt. I also don't like using the tilt's real keyboard because when the keyboard is open it's hard to tap on screen -- it makes the screen fall over. if i can get a bigger keyboard on screen all problems solved -- either that or buy a palm instead. any help for me? thansk!

Shadowdh

状元
You can find other SIPs out there that have larger keyboards and then use those ones... there are many forums that have cab files or exe files that will install the SIP (keyboard) on your phone... http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=376 is about the best resource tool for apps and so forth for my Kaiser/MDA Vario III/TyTN II (of which the Tilt is part of the family)...