Pleco 2.0 can't see installed ABC dictionary

Judy

秀才
I tried to install Pleco 2.0 on my Palm T/X which has been running Palm 1.0 with no problem. For some reason it just won't read an internal card so I have to install the whole thing on internal memory. I downloaded Pleco. 2.0 and the new 21st c. dictionary and thought I would use just that and the ABC Dictionary, which is already installed. However, when I open Pleco 2.0 it only sees the 21st c. dictionary -- not the ABC which is definitely installed, and which still works fine with Pleco 1.0. I thought I'd delete Pleco 1 when 2 was working, but not if I can't get it to see the ABC! What should I do?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
There's not enough room on the T/X to install the ABC and 21C dictionaries without a memory card, so you'll need to delete 21C if you want to install ABC. It would probably be easiest to just delete your Pleco 2.0 install and start over again - go to http://www.pleco.com/manual/palminst.html#failedinstall and follow the steps there to delete the 2.0 stuff that you've installed so far, then install 2.0 again from the "Minimal" install package and that should fit into your TX's memory.