Pleco also available for learning english?

Hello Guys,

I am glad to found this wonderful app. i am living in beijing since april and already reached hsk level 1 thanks to ur nice app. with your app and my daily chinese learning i think i can reach my goal to become fluent in chinese till march 2015. I don't know what u can improve because ur app is already fantastic...

but i am german and i also want to improve my english. is there an app like pleco with this good flashcard system to learn english or can i use pleco to learn english??

Best Regards
BlackMamba

LantauMan

进士
For vocabulary, you can try AnkiDroid, which has many many flashcard sets for numerous languages. Though I agree that Pleco should be the model for all electronic dictionary applications.

And, without meaning to be rude, I suggest that if you want to acquire proper English, you should spell words like "your" and "you" properly, instead of "ur" and "u". Such abbreviations are fine for fast, little Twitter notes or SMS messages, which impose a limitation on characters. But in all other situations, they can be very annoying to read.