pleco audio button

yee

举人
Screenshot_20220520-213835_Pleco.png

Cantonese & mandarin audio buttons too close together for fat fingers

Shun

状元
I think they're already quite far apart. Would you prefer it if the YL pronunciation were placed to the right of the PY pronunciation instead of below it?

Cheers, Shun

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Also, does it help if you turn on the option in Settings / Definition screen for a floating audio button?

yee

举人
Also, does it help if you turn on the option in Settings / Definition screen for a floating audio button?
The mandarin & Cantonese buttons are still just above/ below each other. Floating seems to change only the examples

yee

举人
Audio button with Cantonese at bottom but on top, mandarin& Cantonese Buttons still just above each other. With the stroke Button below, very easy to hit wrong button

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Actually the first audio button is supposed to disappear when the floating button is enabled, so I'm not sure why that's not happening here.

But I'd also be a little reluctant to change it if it's been going on this way for a while, since other people might be jolted by suddenly having that button disappear - we can look at adding an option for it in a future update in that case, though. (and at some point we'll probably also add a way to do two separate floating audio buttons)