Pleco not loading for ipod

Dear Pleco,

Firstly, sorry if there has already been a topic about this, i had a search but could not find anything relevant.

Pleco has been working perfectly for me since i purchased about 4 weeks ago. However, I am trying to use it tonight and when I press the Pleco icon it will begin initializing but then return to the homepage of my ipod.

In simple terms, it will not load....

As it's my first post I would like to say what an amazing piece of software (when working) it is for both studying and day to day survival in China.

Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Sounds like some sort of account authorization issue - did this happen after you'd recently synced your iPod with your computer? Try this: on the computer you just synced with, open up iTunes, open up iTunes Store, click on "Sign Out" at the top right corner of the screen, sign in with the account you used for your Pleco purchase, and choose "Authorize This Computer" from the "Store" menu, then sync your iPod with your desktop again - does that help matters any?

thank you so much for your quick response and help!

It is now working fine again following the authorisation of my itunes to my computer!! I have to study again now :/

谢谢