Pleco professional price

Loriquero

秀才
Hi, I have a terrible memory (and I'm studying chinese... way to go champ) But if this time my head doesn't fail, I remember that I bought pleco professional bundle for android one year ago for 100 dollars...

Now I see the price has droped to 80USD... The way I see it is: I bought a product in a beta phase at 100 dollars. There is some things like the handwriting recognizer that are (or were) for free, but I payed for that. And now the product is not in beta phase anymore, and people is paying 20USD less than me for it.

Shouldn't us, early adopters have some reward for the beta testing process?

Don't I deserve some kind of something for paying 20 dollars more?

When Nintendo droped the Nintendo 3DS price, they gave early buyers a lot of free games for the platform.... This was something that I believe is the right way to deal with the consumers.

I wouldn't mind to get the guifan cidian for free :mrgreen: In fact I would love you guys forever and ever.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Loriquero said:
Hi, I have a terrible memory (and I'm studying chinese... way to go champ) But if this time my head doesn't fail, I remember that I bought pleco professional bundle for android one year ago for 100 dollars...

Now I see the price has droped to 80USD... The way I see it is: I bought a product in a beta phase at 100 dollars. There is some things like the handwriting recognizer that are (or were) for free, but I payed for that. And now the product is not in beta phase anymore, and people is paying 20USD less than me for it.

The day the finished version launched, we sent an email to everybody who'd purchased during the beta offering to refund them the price difference; did you not receive that email? Anyway, send me an email and we should be able to clear this up.

Loriquero

秀才
这样啊?is because I didn't buy it by myself, I used a friend's credit card. And obviously his personal information.

I will send you an email with his data from my email address. And his.... But perhaps I would rather to pay 10$ more and get the guifan. Thank you!

alex_hk90

状元
mikelove said:
Loriquero said:

The day the finished version launched, we sent an email to everybody who'd purchased during the beta offering to refund them the price difference; did you not receive that email? Anyway, send me an email and we should be able to clear this up.

Just to let you know, I also purchased the Android Professional Bundle when it was priced at $99.95 and I don't appear to have received that email either - what was the Subject and when was it sent?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
alex_hk90 said:
Just to let you know, I also purchased the Android Professional Bundle when it was priced at $99.95 and I don't appear to have received that email either - what was the Subject and when was it sent?

"Pleco Android Price Difference Refunds," sent on January 25th.