Pleco Rocks!

I want to express my appreciation to Mike for creating such an amazing app. My phone broke recently and I've been without this tool for a couple months. I was forced to use flashcard apps on my computer, which are ok (if you don't mind wasting study time building your own lists) but nothing in comparison to Pleco, and Pleco's ALREADY made vocab lists for textbooks, dictionaries, websites, etc etc. Thanks also to the people who made those lists and shared them. With these tools at our disposal, countless hours of work have been literally disintegrated, and the UI of Pleco and it's flashcard system make it fun to study, not just vocab and sentences, but also reading and writing Chinese Characters! I'm cheap when it comes to apps, as there are so many good free ones, but if you study Chinese, this app is imo indispensable.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thank you!

The vocab list sharing stuff should actually be getting a lot better soon, thanks to the community website for sharing flashcard lists / documents / etc in-app that we're working on.