Position getting reset in reader

benzhen

进士
This is a problem I've had all through out the beta and have had a hard time purposely recreating this but it has happened a few times recently so I'd thought i'd post it.

basically while reading, if i turn off the screen while the reader is open, when i unlock my phone i'm back at the top of the document. This seems to only happen if i'm away from my phone for a period of time but I'm not sure. Again, this doesnt happen every time.

Anyone else having this issue?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
benzhen said:
This is a problem I've had all through out the beta and have had a hard time purposely recreating this but it has happened a few times recently so I'd thought i'd post it.

basically while reading, if i turn off the screen while the reader is open, when i unlock my phone i'm back at the top of the document. This seems to only happen if i'm away from my phone for a period of time but I'm not sure. Again, this doesnt happen every time.

Which device are you on now? This sounds like it might be related to a bug we've seen with flashcard session saving on HTC devices that relates to the particular way their UI skin deals with exiting apps when the screen is locked.