restored purchase still appears as demo

Hi,
I recent transferred from iphone to ipod touch (iphone was stolen :( ) I was originally on Palm, so I entered registration ID from that and got almost everything back. I also entered my Apple ID, so now it shows "Optical Character Recognizer" under Add-ons/Installed/Purchased items. However, when I try to use the OCR (which I already knew would have limited functionality due to the lack of auto-focus), it says it is still in demo version and will not show the definition. There is nothing left to purchase, it is listed as already purchased. What do I do?
Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Fleminator said:
Hi,
I recent transferred from iphone to ipod touch (iphone was stolen :( ) I was originally on Palm, so I entered registration ID from that and got almost everything back. I also entered my Apple ID, so now it shows "Optical Character Recognizer" under Add-ons/Installed/Purchased items. However, when I try to use the OCR (which I already knew would have limited functionality due to the lack of auto-focus), it says it is still in demo version and will not show the definition. There is nothing left to purchase, it is listed as already purchased. What do I do?
Thanks

That's a new one... try powering your iPod completely off and on again (hold down the power button), then reopen Pleco - does that get OCR to act like a paid version? If not, PM me with your Registration ID and we can investigate this on our end.