Separate two cards w same headword

Dodoxo

举人
Hi everyone. Today I would like to ask how to divide two cards with the same headword but with different definitions. For example, I would like to create one card with the headword 算 and a phrase in the definition space and one with the same headword but with a totally different definition in order to focus on one specific meaning of that word.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
For that you'd want to add + a second time (tap on + when it's already a [+]) and then choose the option to create a duplicate card - can then edit that second card for your new definition.

Dodoxo

举人
For that you'd want to add + a second time (tap on + when it's already a [+]) and then choose the option to create a duplicate card - can then edit that second card for your new definition.
Where is the option to create a duplicate card?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Once you've created that card, you can go in and edit it ('convert to custom card') to use whatever definition you like.

Dodoxo

举人
Once you've created that card, you can go in and edit it ('convert to custom card') to use whatever definition you like.
Thank you, I found out how to do it. I think is a little bit intricate to do every time: add to a card category, create a new card and remove the card with the unwanted definition from the deck of flashcards.