Understanding the tweak parameter algorithm

道一

I am sorry as this has been discussed before, but I am really having problems understanding the algorithm.

In my example I have a score of 324 and an easiness factor of 110.
when I press quality 5 this means in my settings that the correct scale score increases by 40 % and my easiness divisor is 100

How do I end up with a score of 339.

I know that:
Easiness divisor is used in the formula for calculating a new card score after a correct answer. The card’s easiness factor (which defaults to 100) is divided by this amount, then multiplied by the card’s score to get the new card score.

that would mean:
110 divided by 100 =1.1 If i multiply the score with 1.1 i end up with 356.4 (and where ever i make use of the scale score increase of 40% within this equation I also don't end up with 339)

I really really hope that some one could help me please!!!

道一

Oh just to make sure that I didn't mix up any of the numbers.
another example would be a score of 326 and a easiness factor of 110 changing into 341 and 111

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Are the options to change the interval "if review early" / "if review late" turned on?

道一

Is there a way to see the number for each card. As i just read, i have to in the end multiply the score by this number, right?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Set both to "change normally" and that should get the scores to behave in a more predictable way.

Sorry, which number for each card?