Unlocked Pleco but still Demo version

Hey, so I Unlocked Pleco properly and when I open Pleco on my phone it's still running the demo version? I've repeated this many times and uninstalled and re-installed Pleco trying to get it to unlock the full version. Does someone know how to fix this? Please? I'm not doing so well in my chinese classes right now and this would really be a life saver (and a grade saver.)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
betterlate19 said:
Hey, so I Unlocked Pleco properly and when I open Pleco on my phone it's still running the demo version? I've repeated this many times and uninstalled and re-installed Pleco trying to get it to unlock the full version. Does someone know how to fix this? Please? I'm not doing so well in my chinese classes right now and this would really be a life saver (and a grade saver.)

Are you actually getting a demo version warning on startup, or are you just seeing "DEMO" messages in the dictionary entries? It could be that Pleco is successfully unlocked but that some of the dictionaries you've installed haven't been purchased and are still in demo mode - this is a particularly common problem since we stopped selling the Oxford dictionary databases a few months ago.

Open up Pleco and choose "Ordering" from the "Dict" menu - which dictionaries are listed on that screen under "Paid" and which under "Demo"?