Unseen cards

Kaimi

进士
Hi, is there a way to know the number of cards that have never been studied in a category? I can see there are many "Record: 0-0" when I sort the cards by #reviewed, but it doesn't give a number. I'm looking for the cards that have never been seen or reviewed. I know I can see the number of cards learned on the statistics. Thanks.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Not directly - you’d have to subtract the number that have to been reviewed from the total number in the category.

pdwalker

状元
Not directly, but you can do the following:

Flashcards, Organize Cards, hit the search icon
Search 1: # reviewed = 0
Search 2: Category = <category you are interested in> <this is optional if you want to search all your cards>
Scorefile: <your scorefile you are interesting in checking against)

The # of cards never reviewed under that scorefile will show up at the top of the search results.

This number should be less than the number found in the 0-100 Score Range under Flashcards, Statistics.

Kaimi

进士
Not directly, but you can do the following:

Flashcards, Organize Cards, hit the search icon
Search 1: # reviewed = 0
Search 2: Category = <category you are interested in> <this is optional if you want to search all your cards>
Scorefile: <your scorefile you are interesting in checking against)

The # of cards never reviewed under that scorefile will show up at the top of the search results.

This number should be less than the number found in the 0-100 Score Range under Flashcards, Statistics.

It worked great!! Thank you :)