update from 2.3b5

dsteker

I bought Pleco on december 2011. My pleco versione is 2.3b5. Is it the latest or can I download another?
I tried on Android market (I' m from Italy) to download 2.35 (if it is the latest...) but I didn't find the update button. How can I do? Thank you. Savio (my Name).

dsteker

Help for update from 2.3b5

Thank you for your replay :D . But my problem is that with my beta version (2.3b5) when I tap on Pleco dictionary (on Android Market from ITALY) starts beta version on my tablet (I think) and I can't download nothing. Should I rename my beta version folder (like for 2.3.0) and try again? :D
note: I'm shure about my version (it isn't 2.3.0) because it is written on Pleco setting. Savio.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Re: Help for update from 2.3b5

Try just typing pleco.com/getandroid in your device's web browser - that will update you to the latest version from our website, which definitely won't give you any problems since that's how you downloaded the beta. You won't get the benefits of auto-updating that you'd get with the Android Market version, but at least the app won't stop working on you.