Using pleco with mac

blair

Im not sure what forum this shoudl go under so im going to post it here and PDA forum as well- sorry. anyway i have just switched to a mac from my windows based laptop and was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to use my mac to create flashcard lists using ZDT or whatever and then putting it onto my windows mobile based PDA and using them in pleco??
Cheers
Blair

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
It should be, if your Windows Mobile sync software lets you copy files from your Mac's hard drive to your Pocket PC's My Documents folder - just export the flashcard list from ZDT, copy it over and import into PlecoDict and you should be all set.

blair

cheers for the reply.
is there software that exists coz the software i have is on my old windows laptop and i dont even know where the CD is anymore but been on the windows website and there doesnt seem to be a mac verson of the active sync software that i use on my windows laptop. does anyone know of such software.
Cheers
Blair

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Missing Sync and PocketMac are the two that I know of - they each have their fans, though I personally like Missing Sync because they also support a bunch of other platforms (though you have to buy them separately).