Flashcards overdue date

Hi, I use a large set of flashcards, and a lot are overdue (my fault). Among those, some have a very high score, even the max.

I’d like to extract them (eg put them in a new category). I can easily find the score filter, but how can I filter by overdue date?

And is it possible to postpone (or even batch postpone) the next review date? Would “increase the score” of a card already at max have this effect? (This is hard to tell for the moment, since I don’t know how to see the next date until the card shows up during a test) Thanks
Edit: I’m thinking: is there a way to create a “category” containing the cards of the current test? That would be a way to then sort them by score

Last edited:

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
There's not really a way to search for that at the moment, unfortunately. You could do a random score increase to spread out their intervals, and if you review a bunch of cards you could search afterwards by last review date and add all of those to a category.

Hailibu

秀才
Hi, I use a large set of flashcards, and a lot are overdue (my fault). Among those, some have a very high score, even the max.

I’d like to extract them (eg put them in a new category). I can easily find the score filter, but how can I filter by overdue date?

And is it possible to postpone (or even batch postpone) the next review date? Would “increase the score” of a card already at max have this effect? (This is hard to tell for the moment, since I don’t know how to see the next date until the card shows up during a test) Thanks
Edit: I’m thinking: is there a way to create a “category” containing the cards of the current test? That would be a way to then sort them by score
I was in a similar situation and tried to find a way to not have a million overdue that I could never overcome. The best solution I could find…you may not like, but it was to start a new “scorefile” and basically reset everything. This time I’ve stuck to doing it everyday for about 2 months so far with 5 new cards a day. I end up reviewing about 35 cards a day on average.

Rather than start a new score file, you could batch reset scores. For cards that are easy that you think you already know, you could reset and lower their score to being just shy of being learned, so you won’t review them so often after the first time. Everything else reset to 100. Just an idea!

Thanks for the tip, however for the moment I lack the courage to do it . What I’m trying to do for the moment is use the bottom button to “quadruple” the score of the easy cards, I see that the next review is pushed to more than a year from now.
@mikelove using this “double/quadruple score” function, the score can exceed the max score from the settings. Is it normal?