Adding HSK 3.0 premade cards

Shiko

Hello,

I have been using Pleco for more than 2 years on my Android phone. When I tap "Organize Cards", I see two categories: HSK 2012-2021 and Uncategorized. My kids started using Pleco on their iPad recently. When they started, there was a choice between the old and new HSK decks, so I chose the new one, and now they have "HSK 3.0" and "Uncategorized" under "Organize Cards".

My question is how to incorporate those HSK 3.0 premade flashcards into my existing pleco on my Android phone. It seems the HSK 3.0 cards have many more entries so I want to add them. At the same time, I want to keep the current cards (partly added by myself manually) and their associated test statistics.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The HSK 3.0 lists you imported should have linked to any previous cards for the same words rather than creating new ones, so if you just proceed with a review of HSK 3.0 the scoring etc should factor in the cards in that list that you already know.

Shiko

Thank you. Actually, my question is how to import the HSK 3.0 lists. On my Pleco in my Android phone, when I tap "Organize Cards" I only see "HSK 2012-2021" and "Uncategorized".

And am I right that "HSK 3.0 lists" have many more cards than "HSK 2012-2021 lists"?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
More at higher levels, yes. Pretty similar at the lower ones. You can import them via Import/Export / Install Premade Cards - it'll ask you which HSK level to use, pick 3.0.