Android to android flashcard sync

dustpuppy

榜眼
What would be a good solution to sync my flashcards between two devices on a regular basis? I'd like to have something where I just have to press a button. I do that all the time with Anki (syncs between Pc, iphone and android)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
dustpuppy said:
What would be a good solution to sync my flashcards between two devices on a regular basis? I'd like to have something where I just have to press a button. I do that all the time with Anki (syncs between Pc, iphone and android)

There isn't one in Pleco at the moment; we're expecting that Android 5.0 will include some sort of iCloud-like sync system based on Google's new online storage service and we'll consider supporting sync through that. (frankly, unless/until we release a desktop or web-based app it would be difficult to justify developing an entire sync system on our own, and anyway an iCloud-like system would be much easier for our users since there'd be no need to deal with separate login credentials)

dustpuppy

榜眼
i'm assuming it's possible to transfer files back and forth between android devices. i was wondering whether anyone has hacked together a solution to do this. i might take a shot at it when i get
my galaxy s3.