Anki Integration

Diplomat

Hi folks, my problem is basic yet my quest seems to be lonely: How to conveniently export from pleco to anki?
Following the various How To's on that the following problem pops up: there is no System option in my Settings->Flashcards.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Is a current version of AnkiDroid installed on your system? What version of Android are you running?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Hmm, that should be new enough. What version of Pleco are you running? And is this a stock version of Android or some weird vendor-specific fork like HarmonyOS/MIUI/EMUI/etc?

Diplomat

Pleco version 3.2.82
And I'm confident in using a basic Android version, at least I wouldn't know of anything contrary.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm not quite sure where else the problem could be, then - maybe try reinstalling both Pleco and AnkiDroid just in case something has gone wrong with permissions and/or the Android package catalog? If there's no 'System' option it's because Pleco is querying Android to see if AnkiDroid is installed and Android is responding that it's not.

Diplomat

Reinstalling both did the job! (Anki being the crucial part I guess.) Sorry that the solution was straightforward. Thank you so much for your effort!