Antonyms synonyms not displayed no more???

Hello I would first like to thank you for the great product you're offering.

I'm a bit sad and disappointed today because my last phone broke and I had to reinstall it to the new one... And on the new version I don't see the antonyms nor synonyms displayed in the word section anymore... This was SUCH a great help to me

Is there anyway to make it appear back again there? I've tried to look it up but couldn't find it... Should I reinstall an older version?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
No, I'm afraid that was a matter of us not renewing our license for that data (too expensive + too many problems) so there's no way to get it even in an older version. We are hoping to offer a better thesaurus add-on in the future, though.

I have to say that the synonyms and antonyms feature in the "Words" section was one of the MOST useful features for me.

I can already read a significant number of individual characters, so the focus for me has been on increasing my general vocabulary. With the synonyms / antonyms feature I can easily and quickly learn adjacent vocabulary to add nuance to my current stock of words. PLEASE bring this feature back - either in its original form or in a newer better thesaurus (as you mentioned above).

Thank you!