Backup pleco cards from my phone to my computer

Hello! I'm sure that it is such a typical question......but I really don't know where to find an answer :( I have a lot of flash cards on my Pleco application on my phone, all added manually from my Chinese courses and homework. It is the very basis of my Chinese work and I would like to backup these cards to my computer (in case my phone is lost/stolen for instance). But I don't know how to do that. My phone is a Xiaomi with an Android version and my computer is a Mac book air....please help me ! (please-please-please....)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
No problem!
  1. Install Android File Transfer on your computer.
  2. Go into Import/Export in the sidebar menu and choose "Backup Database."
  3. Save the backup file to the /Documents folder in your phone's storage.
  4. Connect your phone to your computer via USB; Android File Transfer should open automatically, if not, open it manually.
  5. Use Android File Transfer to copy that flashcard backup file out of /Documents and into whatever location on your computer you'd like to back it up to.
You can also use that same "Backup Database" screen to back up your flashcards to a cloud storage service like Dropbox; just tap on the menu button at the top left corner of the file save dialog and you should see those listed as optional drives to save on.