Changing devices/Multipule devices

minnes

秀才
I'm sorry that if this has been covered in a diffrent post, but I didn't see it anywhere.
Is there any problems in changing from one android device to another? For example, I work with a cellphone provider, adn they provide me with a phone to use. Right now I am using a Nexus S, but it is likely that they will upgrade me to a HTC Amaze soon.
As well, I will be upgrading my personal phone to an android phone. Is it possible to put the one copy on both phones or will I have to buy a new one? It is not a big deal if I have to buy two copies, as my wife would want to use it when we upgrade her phone to an android as well.
Thanks
Mike

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
minnes said:
I'm sorry that if this has been covered in a diffrent post, but I didn't see it anywhere.
Is there any problems in changing from one android device to another? For example, I work with a cellphone provider, adn they provide me with a phone to use. Right now I am using a Nexus S, but it is likely that they will upgrade me to a HTC Amaze soon.
As well, I will be upgrading my personal phone to an android phone. Is it possible to put the one copy on both phones or will I have to buy a new one? It is not a big deal if I have to buy two copies, as my wife would want to use it when we upgrade her phone to an android as well.
Thanks
Mike

No problem in either case. Android Registration IDs can be used on up to 3 devices at the same time, and can easily be migrated over to new devices as well, so the copy you buy can be put on both phones.

minnes

秀才
Thanks! :D :D :D
You always have prompt replies and excelent customer service. I always recommend pleco to all my chinese learning friends, and that is one of the reasons why I do so. Keep up the good work

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
minnes said:
Thanks! :D :D :D
You always have prompt replies and excelent customer service. I always recommend pleco to all my chinese learning friends, and that is one of the reasons why I do so. Keep up the good work

Thank you!