deleting documents

dcarpent

榜眼
Using a Palm Tungsten E I've figured out how to add documents to the document reader, but how do you delete a text when you no longer need it? Also, am I right in assuming that there is no possibility of creating directories/folder to organize your texts in the document reader? Are there any additional features in the Windows mobile version of the reader (as compared with the PalmOS version), i.e, a more convenient form of file management?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
On Palm the best way to do this is actually with a free third-party file manager utility called FileZ - http://www.nosleep.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=86; install that and that will let you look through your Palm's memory and delete individual files.

Depending on which other third-party apps you've installed, those documents may also show up in the regular Palm OS "Delete" screen - bring that up and scroll through it to see if you recognize any document names in the file list. If so, you can simply delete them from there.