Dictionaries of Pleco 2.0

F_Kal

举人
I read somewhere in one of the recent(?) posts about Pleco 2.0 containing a German dictionary and 3 other dictionaries(2 free ones and one for something around 25$), but there nothing mentioned about the expected Chinese-Chinese and the "big" English-Chinese dictionary that this version was going to bring us! Maybe I've lost some chapters (sorry if this has been discussed before), but is Pleco 2.0 going to include these?

Thanks a lot for replying (and all the effort you are putting in this product!)

F_Kal

举人
I read the page, but has been quite some since it was last updated, so I was not sure if these dictionaries were eventually to be included...
Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, those dictionaries are certainly still included - the other reference was to some additional new dictionaries we were launching with that particular beta.

Hey Mike,

Maybe it is time to update the news announcement date on the Pleco home page and on the 2.0 Preview page to let everyone know that everything is going smoothly with 2.0 development and that the info supplied is not outdated.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Was planning to do that once B8/RC1 is out, pointing people visiting our website to this forum and providing a link to the online instruction manual so they can get a sense of what the finished version looks like.