Down load install??

honurox

I am living in china, and the only inter net connect is at internet cafe's. I have a PDA n the way from the US (a sony) how would i go about download this soft ware and installing it on my PDA??

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Hmm... probably your best bet would be to find a cafe that has Memory Stick readers built into its PC's. (or failing that, go to your local electronics market and buy a USB-based Memory Stick reader) You'd also need an actual Memory Stick, assuming you don't have one already.

Using that, you could simply copy the software's data files (from the "manual install" version) to the /Palm/Launcher directory on your Memory Stick, then copy the files that need to go in RAM (Oxford Dict.prc and all of the HWR files) into your Clie's memory using MSGate.

honurox

Wrong Serial #

I have downloaded the version and installed it on my PDA, paid Mr Skipjack my $49.95, recieved the confirmation emails with pass words etc, but when I put the ser. # that was emailed to me, I get an arror message (on my PDA) say that it is the wrong # ?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, this is because you gave us the wrong HotSync Username on your order form - I'm sending you a new number now.

honurox

thank-you

Ok-thanks,-the-good-news-is-i-got-the-damn-thing-working,-but-got-up-set-while-trying-to-figure-out-how-to-input-the-reg#-and-i-spilt-some-tea-on-my-key-board-and-now-the-space-key-won't-work.----why-god-why??------But-thanks-my-PDA-works-now