Exclusion of Certain Flashcards in Testing ?

Is there a simple one-click way to completely exclude previously specified flashcards from appearing in flashcard testing ? I know you can tweak the score settings, etc., but I was wondering if there is a simpler way, especially since most of my flashcards haven't been used in testing yet (they don't have a score), I just want to exclude them from the gecko.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
talimedicatus said:
Is there a simple one-click way to completely exclude previously specified flashcards from appearing in flashcard testing ? I know you can tweak the score settings, etc., but I was wondering if there is a simpler way, especially since most of my flashcards haven't been used in testing yet (they don't have a score), I just want to exclude them from the gecko.

Yes, though it's very well hidden - you can exclude an individual card from its "Statistics" screen (tap on it in Organize, then tap on the Statistics tab and tap "Exclude from all sessions.") Or to exclude a bunch of cards at once, find the card list, tap Edit, Batch, and under "Priority" set "Transform priority" to "force exclude," then tap "Change priority now.