Export Settings

Miguel

状元
Hi,
First, congratulations for this great app, it is my first thread but have been using Basic Bundle Pleco for some months and I think it's awesome. Also the forum has solved some questions I had about it. But I can't find any information about how to export all the settings from Pleco. I know how to export the Flashcard settings but I would like to export the other ones too (mainly General and Dictionary settings). I have to change my smartphone and I have been changing so many things to leave Pleco the way I like that I don't think I can remember them all! :) (but I love that Pleco has so many configuration options)

Last edited:

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks.

We don't currently support that, I'm afraid - it's actually rather complicated to get it working without introducing bugs, and there hasn't been enough demand for it relative to other feature requests to justify the effort.

Also, we're about to get rid of more than 2/3 of our current settings in our next update, so the usefulness for it should diminish somewhat at that point anyway.