Flashcard confusion

bongo

Hi everybody,

I am almost certainly missing something terribly obvious, but I just can't get Pleco flashcards to work like any other mainstream SRS (Anki, Skritter, etc.) Basically, I have Pleco set to use "spaced repetition" and have burned through 800 cards in a session. Pleco then kindly informed me that "there were no more cards" to show. Excuse me, but what about all the cards I got wrong? Will I not get to have another go at them immediately? I have fiddled around with the settings etc. without finding "the magic bullet" so to speak, so I would appreciate any help in this. Basically, my query boils down to this:

1) Can I get Pleco flashcards to work EXACTLY like in Anki?
2) If so, how?

Thanks in advance for any help in resolving this.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Two ways to do this:

1) In the "Commands" section of the "Flashcard Testing" screen, enable "Repeat incorrect" - that will repeat incorrectly-answered cards immediately at the end of a session. (the "loop" option under that keeps repeating them until you get them all correct)

2) Under Flashcard Testing / Scoring / Tweak Parameters, set "Minimum score" to 1. Then, under Flashcard Testing / Card selection, set "Day type" to "Calendar." With those options selected, cards answered incorrectly should show up in every subsequent session until you remember them correctly.