flashcards for CME on iTouch

longarm

Sorry for this question .

On the pleco site there are flashcards for Chinese made easier books for Windows mobile and Palm but not for iPhone/iTouch. How if possible can I change this to a format that is excepted by the iPhone or is it already available and I am not looking in the right place.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

phil

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The Windows Mobile files should be fine on iOS too - they're not linked from the in-app flashcard download page on iPhone since we haven't yet spent the time to optimize them for the free built-in dictionaries in our iPhone app (with HSK we rather painstakingly went through and filled in definitions ourselves for words that weren't covered) but the WM version should work fine as long as you've downloaded CC-CEDICT at least.

longarm

Thanks mike

I have a full bundle of all dictionaries I am just not good with computers My Mac does everything for me. Will give it a go if I can work out how to do it.

Thanks again for your quick response

phil

LantauMan

进士
Same question for Android version. I'm reluctant to experiment. Will the Windows Mobile version work in the Android app?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
LantauMan said:
Same question for Android version. I'm reluctant to experiment. Will the Windows Mobile version work in the Android app?

Yes, same encoding and same format so they should work fine.