Flashcards repeat, but don't quiz over full library

rosstifer

When I review my flashcards, I review in batches of 50, from a flashcard library of 600 or so. My problem is that the batches keep repeating the same cards and not introducing the rest of the library. So I've quizzed 20-30 times from the same library, but still have several hundred cards that haven't been used. How can I make sure that the quizzing process presents me a broader selection of my library and make it repeat less? I'm sure that one of the settings is to blame, but I don't know which one. Help, please.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
rosstifer said:
When I review my flashcards, I review in batches of 50, from a flashcard library of 600 or so. My problem is that the batches keep repeating the same cards and not introducing the rest of the library. So I've quizzed 20-30 times from the same library, but still have several hundred cards that haven't been used. How can I make sure that the quizzing process presents me a broader selection of my library and make it repeat less? I'm sure that one of the settings is to blame, but I don't know which one. Help, please.

Turn off "limit # of unlearned" in Card Selection. (this is perhaps our most controversial default setting, but the idea is to keep from showing you too many new cards at once)