Full bundle usage?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Lkbgift said:
Hey Pleco people-
I got really excited over discovering the OSR and wanted to have maximum fictional potential for the future. I'm currently a student and didn't realize that the dictionaries have to be used individually. This realization made me feel like purchasing the full bundle wasn't really necessary. Could some Pleco staff explain to me how I would reasonably fully utilize the full bundle package or maybe consider giving me a refund so I can get a basic package... Sorry for the post but I really love pleco and don't know what I would do withou it- at the moment I just don't think I know how to utilize the mix of dictionaries properly- thanks for anwering!

Sorry for the confusion.

You actually can use all of the dictionaries at once, in fact you're automatically doing so just by using Pleco - when you enter a search term, the system searches all of your installed dictionaries and returns results from the first one where it finds a match. You can see results from other dictionaries by tapping on the button to switch between them, and can see other dictionaries' interpretation of a particular word by tapping on that same icon when viewing an individual entry, but you're automatically searching all of the dictionaries any time you enter a search term.

Was that what you were looking for, or is there some other way you were hoping to use multiple dictionaries at once that doesn't seem to be working?